Heather is a tax lawyer focused on assisting high-net-worth individuals develop and implement tax-sensitive wealth preservation plans and business transactions. She also serves as outside corporate counsel for a variety of closely-held businesses, helping them to develop and transition their business.
Heather’s professional practice is focused in the following areas:
- Estate and Wealth Preservation Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Corporate and Partnership Law
- Nonprofit Organizations Law
- Trust and Estate Administration