Teri works primarily with the Business Group attorneys, but also assists attorneys in other practice groups with business-related matters. She assists with case planning, development, and management, legal research, gathering facts and retrieving information, drafting and analyzing legal documents, and collecting, complying and utilizing technical information, to make recommendations to attorneys.
Teri’s work includes assisting with projects such as:
- Entity Formations: Drafting formation documents for Corporations; LLCs; Nonprofits; Professional Corporations, etc.
- Corporate Maintenance: Records analysis and management; annual meeting reminders; annual and special meeting minutes/consents; annual renewals; compliance with federal, state and local agency requirements, etc.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Research and review documentation related to target or acquiring entity; assist with due diligence searches; work with client and team to gather and organize information throughout the transaction process; form merger subsidiaries; prepare corporate consents, etc.
- UCC searches, filings, continuations and terminations
- Estate and Trust Administrations: communicating with clients, trustees, personal representatives, and beneficiaries to assist them with understanding the legal process and meeting related deadlines; drafting correspondence and legal documents; preparing deeds, asset spreadsheets and probate pleadings; reviewing bank statements; and organizing and maintaining client files