Speakers: Hansary Laforest, Andrea Meyer, Tab Wood
Event Name: Oregon Civil Trial Skills
Sponsor: National Business Institute
Event Location: Live Online Seminar
Event Date: 04/19/2023
Event Time: 9 AM – 4:30 PM
Real-World Insights on Jury Selection, Evidence, Cross-Examination, and More!
Countless hours in building a solid case theme and supporting it with admissible evidence are about to crescendo in the all-or-nothing storytelling contest. Are you ready? In this online seminar, experienced trial attorneys will reveal their hard-won insights and show you how to deliver your side of the case to the decision-makers with clarity, persuasion, and force. Gain the edge with these tried-and-true trial skills. Register today!
- Prepare a trial notebook that provides all the documents and info you need at a moment’s notice.
- Learn how to flush out jurors’ true biases and attitudes during voir dire.
- Discover the recipe for opening statements that resonate with jurors.
- Get practical pointers on introducing exhibits and responding to objections.
- Refine your cross-examination skills with tips from veteran trial attorneys.
- Make the most of your last arguments before the jury head to deliberations.
I. Creating a Trial Notebook – Your Blueprint for Trial
II. Voir Dire and Jury Selection Tactics
III. The Secrets to a Powerful Opening Statement
IV. Evidence Presentation, Objections, and Admission
V. Key Cross-Examination Strategies Every Lawyer Must Know
VI. Closing Arguments and Jury Instructions
VII. Ethics for Trial Lawyers
To register for this seminar, click HERE.