Conditions of Use
or remove portions of these terms at any time. Please check these terms periodically for changes. Your continued
use of the Sussman Shank LLP Web site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those
Restrictions On Use Of Materials
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, designs, icons, photographs, written and other materials
that are part of the sussmanshank.com Web site are copyrighted, owned, or licensed by Sussman Shank LLP. No material
from the Sussman Shank LLP Web site may be copied, reproduced, framed, hyperlinked, republished, uploaded, posted,
transmitted, or distributed in any way, provided, however, you may download, where specifically permitted, one copy
of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all
copyright and other proprietary notices.
Visitors to the Sussman Shank LLP Web site have no explicit or implicit expectation of privacy. Sussman Shank LLP
uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information
or otherwise cause damage to our site. Any or all visits to the Sussman Shank LLP Web site are subject to the
Conditions of Use.
We collect no personal information about you when you visit our Web site, except where otherwise stated, unless you
choose to provide this information to us via our fill-in forms. However, we collect and store certain information
We use the summary statistics to help us make our site more useful to visitors (such as assessing what information is
of most and least interest to visitors) and for other purposes such as determining the site's technical design
specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address and the name of the host from which you access the Internet (i.e. 123.456.789.012), whether yours individually or provided as a proxy by your Internet Service Provider (ISP),
- the browser type and version you are using to access the site,
- the operating system and version you are running on your machine,
- the date and time you access our site,
- the pages you peruse (recorded by the text and graphics files that compose that page),
- and, the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site.
This information is NOT shared with anyone outside of Sussman Shank LLP, except as required for site security purposes,
to ensure that the Sussman Shank LLP Web site remain available to all users, and when required by law enforcement
investigation. We use the information only as a source of anonymous statistical information, and no other attempts
are made to identify individual users or their usage habits.